We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
- Part Time Accounts & Office Assistant
- Canine Recruits
Part Time Accounts & Office Assistant
Wagtail UK Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts & Office Assistant for a part time, permanent role based at their offices in Flintshire, North Wales where free parking is available.
As an Accounts & Office Assistant your main responsibility will be to support the manager with a range of accounts and finance duties, however as a small team a wide variety of administrative duties will also form part of the role. A good working knowledge of Sage 50 is essential.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Dealing with sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Matching credit card receipts and reconciling
- Sending quotations
- Sorting post
- Prepare payroll
- Raising month recharge overheads
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation of payments
- Attributing nominal codes to invoices
- First point of contact for all incoming calls
- Data inputting and processing and composing letters and emails
- Raising sales invoices
In order to become part of this successful team as an Accounts & Office Assistant you must possess the following:
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and procedure
- High attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
- At least six years previous experience in a similar role
- Purchase or Sales Ledger experience or AAT qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to input data with a high level of accuracy
- knowledge of ISO 9001-2015 policy and procedures desirable
- knowledge of GDPR practice
- Administration experience
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems and Microsoft packages, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, use initiative and manage time effectively
Job Type: Part time
Salary: £21,500 to £23,000 per annum (full time salary, pro-rated)
To apply please forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the reference: Accounts and Office Assistant
Due to a huge increase in demand for our sniffer dogs and detection services, Wagtail UK is looking for new canine recruits to join our highly successful team.
Ideally, dogs should be of working dog breed, have high drive and enthusiasm and be between 11 months and 3 years old.
If you are looking to re-home your dog, please contact us for more information.